12.23.2010

Ready, Set, Go!

Well, here it goes. I have been an avid blog stalker for the past few months & I have finally decided to start my own!! Hopefully once school starts again I will still be able to spare some time!

Quick little blurb about yesterday - can't believe how God truly has every little thing planned out & it all happens for a reason. Just by chance I had been chatting with a friend about my future goals, dental school, and she happened to know someone who could potentially really help me in the future. Very exciting & overwhelming!! This explains "persistent ambivalence" as my blog title. There are soo many things in my life right now that have my decisions and thoughts bouncing around like crazy but at the same time I am still very persistent in someday accomplishing my goals! I love my family & amazing friends.. I'm so happy this is my life - no matter how crazy it is at times!


Xo, Michelle

No comments: